Swaddling a Baby – Tips and Techniques
Swaddling is the art of snugly wrapping a baby in a blanket for warmth and security.
During their first one or two months of living, babies go through a huge adaptation from life inside to outside the womb.
Think of it, in the womb, it was dark, warm and narrow. In the “real” world, it is light, much colder and airy. Scary!! In addition, babies haven’t yet learned how to control their limbs(or even realizing that the things flying back and forth in front of their eye are actually their hands…).
#swaddle #babyswaddling #babycaretips #newmomtips #parentingadvice
For Inquiry & Promotions Contact Below Info :
Gmail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Instagram – @womanely
• We are Following the YouTube Guidelines of Fair Use Policy.
• We are using the templates from Certified stocks of Power Director VIP Version & Pexels Free Templates.
• Reaching out the new mom to introduce about Branded products (even sometimes we use Advertisement clips to make clarity about the content.)
• If you feel violated by our content using your video, please contact the above mail id – We will remove it from youtube immediately.
• This channel is all about Feminine Talks, Women’s Health, Pregnancy Guide, Parenting Tips, Baby Care and Health Tips.
So Support Our Channel in Positive Way.
Editing Apps: Kinemaster & Power Director
We are making our content from confidential websites in Google Blogs & Information gathered from certified Doctors and Pediatrician. In order to provide you better clarity and quality videos, Content we upload here are subjected to lot of pre analysis. Maybe we are wrong in rare occasions. Before making any decision, you should do your own research about the content. Giving you the best tips is our major consideration, so we are Genuine in our Content and You can Trust Us Whole Heartedly
Tips for New Parents :
~ A Guide for First-Time Parents
~ Getting Help After the Birth
~ Handling a Newborn
~ Bonding and Soothing
~ All About Diapering
~ Bathing Basics
~ Feeding and Burping Your Baby
~ Sleeping Basics
If You are here, Subscribe & Support the Channel. We will Improve Our Content Daily ️
Thanks For Watching!
View source by clicking here.