A year after our NICU stay, we recap our experience and offer some advice and tips on what to expect should you ever require a NICU stay for your baby. As every experience is different, we always recommend you perform your own research before the time comes so you are better prepared if every do require a stay in the NICU. Shoutout to all the amazing nurses and doctors working NICU’s and helping so many babies and parents prepare for the lives ahead of them.
Subscribe for new videos every Tuesday!
Thumbnail by Alan Philip. https://www.instagram.com/alanphillip/
LIFE IN THE NICU VIDEO: https://youtu.be/KDYeLe-G_aY
Products used with our boys: (Affiliate links*)
– Party uplights: https://amzn.to/3eyiu8b
– Pool floats: https://go.magik.ly/ml/178t0/
– Como Tomo Bottles: https://amzn.to/3bts9LH
– Double Stroller: https://amzn.to/3qpbmhi
– Bumbo Seats: https://go.magik.ly/ml/15mdx/
– High Chairs (Boon Grub 2in1): https://amzn.to/3715dAy
– KidDazzle TinyTux: https://www.kiddazzle.com/?ref=themarzoafamily (COUPON CODE: MARZOA10 gets you 10% off)
– Baby Mate Spoons: https://amzn.to/3b4yrBT
– Baby Brezza Formula Pro Machine: https://amzn.to/3rtaSrm
– Bumbo Changing Pad: https://amzn.to/39Zj1xC
FOLLOW US AT:
Our YouTube Channel Trailer:
Equipment Used and more*:
Music and graphics for our channel*:
*Some links are affiliate links and may generate a commission to us, at no extra charge to you.
#themarzoafamily #gaydads #twinboys #twins12months #nicubabies #niculiferecap #twinsbirthday #oneyearlater #oneyearoflife #nicuoneyearlater #nicusurvival
View source by clicking here.