Believe it or not, two kids ago, we were told we likely couldn’t conceive on our own, and that we would need to do IVF with ICSI to get pregnant. It was a very rough, dark time for us personally and in our marriage. In this video, we share exactly what that road was like, how we managed, and how we ultimately got pregnant despite the odds. Many have asked us if we could share, so today we are. In part two coming next week, we will share our tips for those currently suffering from infertility.
– Making Babies Book: https://amzn.to/2TJteYG
– Resolving Infertility Book: https://amzn.to/2HGdFK7
MOST WATCHED VIDEOS:
– Day in the Life of a Daycare Provider: https://youtu.be/uya2PwOvcCo
– In-Home Child Care Tour: https://youtu.be/xHFFDs7YMBc
– 7 Record-Keeping Tips for Small Business Owners: https://youtu.be/fVb4438VCPg
MAIN UPLOAD SCHEDULE:
– TUES: Working Mom, Organization, Declutter, Etc.
– THURS: Health-Related Content
– FRI: Daycare Content
– SUN: Working Mom Weekly Prep Vlog
Check out our daycare printables in our shop: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Work-Life-Glue
INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/sarahwlg/ or https://instagram.com/sanwlg/
EMAIL: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
*Links may contain affiliate links to products we use and love. We never share or link to anything we don’t love ourselves, but we appreciate if you click and help support our content. 🙂
Music by Epidemic Sound (http://www.epidemicsound.com)
We SO appreciate all of our subscribers! You all are amazing human beings who make our lives so much better! Thank you for taking time out of your day to watch our silly little videos and for leaving such sweet, genuine comments. You make our days brighter!
View source by clicking here.