Do you want to know how to take care of a baby? Try Baby Panda Care to learn! Take care of babies at different stages (swaddling – crawling – learning to walk) and help them grow up healthy.
What kinds of baby foods are there? Milk powder, rice cereal, biscuits, and pureed vegetables! These foods are nutritious for babies. Feed babies food that is appropriate for their development stage!
PLAYING WITH BABIES
It’s time for activities. What do babies like to play? Dress-up and block stacking? How about hide-and-seek and sandcastle building? Experience 16 interesting activities in the various corners. Come and explore!
PUTTING BABIES TO SLEEP
The babies are sleepy. Let’s take them to the bathroom for their bath! Let’s soap up, rinse off, and get ready for bed! Play a lullaby and gently swing their cradles to put them to sleep!
Zzz. The babies are asleep. You’ve done a great job taking care of them today!
– Take care of baby boys & girls
– See them grow up in three stages: swaddling, crawling, and learning to walk
– Dress up the babies in six sets of adorable clothes
– Learn baby care skills: feed the babies, bathe them, and put them to sleep
– Learn to care for others and develop a sense of responsibility
View source by clicking here.